We are continuing to offer classes during COVID-19. To ensure safety, these classes are being scheduled on an appointment basis, both by video conferencing, and also in person, both at our location on Glendam, and in other convenient locations across the Valley. Some of these classes are also offered at WCCC CEC.
Classes are offered free of cost. If students wish to donate, we ask you support our Jail Yoga program, or to support our other efforts in the community.
Please call (970) 615-0717 to schedule a class.
- Yoga in Buddhism and Hinduism: deepen your practice by understanding its Buddhist and Hindu foundations
- Introduction to Yoga: our beginning survey class in Hatha, Jnana, Bhakti and Karma Yoga.
- Secret Knowledge of Yoga: our intermediate survey class in Hatha, Jnana, Bhakti and Karma Yoga. Textbook is available online by clicking here
- Teacher Training: our advanced survey class in Hatha, Jnana, Bhakti and Karma Yoga
- Jail Yoga Teacher Training: a supplemental training to prepare teachers for teaching at the Jail
- Upanishads: reading and discussion.
- Vedas: reading and discussion.
- Purans: reading and discussion.
- Pali Canon: reading and discussion.
To ensure safety during COVID-19, we limit attendance. Please email email@example.com or call (970) 615-0717 to be added to our contact list and/or to RSVP. There is no cost to these events.
- Training: Hatha, Jnana, Bhakti and Karma Yoga. Learn and understand techniques by guided instruction in preparation for practice.
- Practice: Hatha, Jnana, Bhakti and Karma Yoga. Develop skill in techniques, in preparation for application.
- Application: Hatha, Jnana, Bhakti and Karma Yoga. Upon demonstrating basic competency, students are invited to join their teacher as we work in the community.
- Road and parking lot clean up. Brief lecture and training precedes service.
- Yoga at the park: both nature parks and city parks. Service project precedes practice.
- Movies and Mantras: Hinduism and Buddhism pervade cinema and television. Each show is preceded by a brief lecture and practice. Vegan and vegetarian dinner options available, for a minimal cost. Children welcome.
- Book Club: Hinduism and Buddhism pervade every genre of literature, even comic books. Discussion and lecture.